It is really challenging for a brand new person in network marketing…
…to know how to figure out which network marketing opportunity to go with so this MLM ranking form will help you to do just that.
The real network marketing secret is really thinking about what follows in this list of considerationsresearch before selecting the company that you are going to work with.
Look at these four criteria related to the company.
- Stability such as Financial, the leadership, government regulations,etc
- Reputation Ask people what they think of when you say the name of the company
- Philosophy/Values Does it match yours?
- History How long have they been in business, what have they gone through?)
The Products/Services: Consider what you are going to be marketing and selling
- Value Comparable to similar quality and what else is available in the marketplace
- Unique Is the product/service truly special and not available through retail outlets or elsewhere?
- Repeat purchase How often would someone buy the item/service?
- Results What kind of results have people seen?
- Necessity or luxury How do people view their “need” for the item/service?
- Research/Proof What is available that is objective that demonstrates and backs up company claims?
- The Marketplace Examine what is going on in the larger marketplace where you will be competing
- Timing Are people looking for these types of products/services right now?
- Demand How many people are looking for this type of product or service?
Saturation (How many other companies and/or distributors are selling this type of product or service?)
The Support System: Crucial to all success in network marketing, you need to know the type of support you can expect from three areas:
- Training System What is available to train a new person – not only you but also new people you bring in
- Upline Support Who is your “go-to” person – are they available or absentee? Are they a leader of leaders? Do you connect with their leadership style?
- Corporate Support How responsive is the company and how do you access them? Can your customers and builders access them and are they supportive and do a good job of representing you and your interests?
- Phone Are they dedicated for this company are the customer service reps “shared” with other companies? What are business hours?
- Internet In this day and age, there should be extensive support on-line with both information and customer service; what is their back office like?
The Compensation Plan: Five areas to consider as you are ranking your MLM opportunity
If Your Upline Doesn’t Have A Step-By-Step Plan For Creating A Massive Organization On The Internet Then Check This Out (unless you want to keep working hard instead letting the internet do it for you!)
No related posts.